Re: [FW1] Nokia IP 330 specs

AMDk6-266, 4.3gig hdd, 3 10/100 ether, 1 ser (addt'l modem optional)
1 expansion port for v.35 or integrated t-1 connector.  IPSO 3.2 (is 3.3 out yet?
No.)  Capable of running Firewall-1 at mid 80-mbit throughput with simple rule
base.  I believe it is base with 64meg upgradeable (of course) to 256mb.

HTH,
Cryptotech