RE: [FW1] Rainfinity

Agreed.

I didn't think it was forced upon us and the fact that Rainfinity engineers
(among others) are here is an asset to the list. That's why I joined this
list, to hear from other professionals with experience with different
products dealing with Checkpoint as well as FW-1. I've had the pleasure to
meet with some of the Rainfinity people and they are a smart and nice bunch
(not in that order :))

You guys can delete this now...

Bobby Chay
Site Manager