RE: [FW1] Rainfinity

To all third party vendors who are willing to give their (free) time to
answer our questions:

Please don't stop!!!

To people who don't want to read them:

Use the delete key !

Paul

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:"Mark L. Decker"
                    <[email protected]>                    To:     "'Stan'" <[email protected]>,
                    Sent by:                                    <[email protected]>
                    [email protected]        cc:
                    kpoint.com                                  Subject:     RE: [FW1] Rainfinity

                    07-11-00 15:09
                    Please respond to mdecker

Stan,

I'm sorry you feel that way.  For the record, I do not proactively
"advertise" my company's products on this list.  I do answer direct
questions about them, and sometimes provide information on how our products
can be used to solve specific technical problems, where it makes sense.  I
try to post information I think is relevant and (hopefully) useful, and
only
do so in response to questions by others.

I'm not here as an official Rainfinity spokesman, but I do identify myself
fully, including who I work for, so people know my bias (I notice you
don't).  If you feel I'm nothing but a corporate mouthpiece, cluttering the
list with useless, unsolicited propaganda of no value to anyone, you're
entitled to that opinion.  However, I respectfully request you direct such
flames to me personally at the address below, rather than to the list.

Sincerely,

Mark L. Decker