[FW1] SecuRemote Help file

Someone finally found what was my problem :

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a SecuRemote VPN. When a create a new site, I always get
this error message : (x.x.x.x represent the virtual IP of my firewall)

Error: Site x.x.x.x says that is not a certificate authority.
Check wheter you have got the right IP-address for x.x.x.x,
and check with the FW-1 system manager there wheter x.x.x.x is
indeed a FW-1 control station.

Here's a little troubleshoot guide for this kind of SecuRemote problem. I
found this very useful so here it is. Hope it will help other people.

 <<SecuRemotehelp.doc>>

David Crousset
Network Administrator