[FW1] New firewall does not route mail - rcpthosts error

I am in the process of trying to replace my existing firewall and hardware with a new box.  The new firewall is a 4.1 SP2 installation, with the EXACT same rulebase and objects.

Here is my problem:  When I replace the old firewall with the new one, email stops flowing inside to outside and vice versa.  Sending email from the outside in gives the message "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)".  When I plug the old firewall back in, mail starts flowing again.

Any ideas on what I did wrong, and where I can start looking to fix it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rodney Lacroix