Re: [FW1] VPN SecuRemote

You apparently have not generated an FWZ+DH key for the firewall.  If you intend to
use ike with shared secret passwords, you can skip this step and simply go into
Policy->Properties->Desktop Security and unselect 'Respond to unauthenticated
cleartext topology requests.

The message might also come into play if you have an FWZ key and DH key on the
management station, but you are trying to download topology from the firewall module
instead.

HTH,
CryptoTech