[FW1] FW-1 on Windows2000

Hi all.

Does anybody have some good pointers about stripping down
a windows 2000 box for use as a FW-1 machine?

I have it installed, but I do not know what I can take out,
and what must still be in there.

For example, which services must be running to ba able to
administer the routing system in there?

Regards,
  Johan Grip