Re: [FW1] Hong Kong / SecureRemote / VPN problems

Ok, I finally got my hands on one of the laptops they've been using in
Hong Kong; woe of woes it's a Netvigator? DSL connection via PPoE.
How much luck have people had with PPoE and SecureRemote?  How much
luck have people had with:

	http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0380.html

I have to reconfigure this and ship it back, but would like everyone's
ideas what the best course of action may be.  It would be cool to get
it right the first time.

Thanks!

--Greg