[FW1] SR Topology Success - unable to acceess encrypt domain

Hello Chaps,

I'm seeing quite an interesting problem w.r.t SecuRemote.

I'm running a StoneBeat pair running v4.1 of Firewall-1 with SR Client's of build 4165. I'm actually going to a licensed address of one of the pair's. This is not the external IP, it's an Internet routable Stonebeat /Firewall-1 licensed address.

I can create the IKE topology, but the problem is when I'm trying to access a box in the encryption domain. The user matches the Firewall-1 object with a VPN & Firewall-1 Password.

I have Policy Properties set to accept Firewall-1 Control Connections hence the need not to have IKE etc. set in a rule. I have the appropriate SR defined.

Note that we have fairly tight Router ACL's - these are open to destination ports tcp 264, 256, 259 and udp 259, 500 and 2746.

Anyhow all appears correct, I've attempted it in various environments - local LAN, dialup accounts with differing ISP's etc. so ruling out NAT.

I've thought about using FWZ or using a secondary IP on the External Interface to NAT through to the Management Station to pull down the topology. Not sure where to go. Any pointers?

Thanks, TC

Security Engineer