[FW1] NT Management console Backup

	I've got some questions regarding Backup of my NT Management
console.  I've found the list of files which need to be backed up on
Phoneboy's site.  However, I'd prefer to do a full backup and exclude just
those files which are causing problems.  When I tried a full backup, I
received errors about several files being in use, so that's a start.
However, I also noticed that log viewer froze until the FW-1 services were
restarted.  The logging was still taking place, since the information was
viewable after the restart, but this is obviously not going to work.  Can
anyone here describe your NT Management console's backup configuration?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Jarmoc - CCNA, MCSE
Network Analyst - Grubb & Ellismailto:[email protected]