Re: [RE: [FW1] Problem with SecuRemote after 4.0 -> 4.1 upgrade...]

Daniel,

I tried your suggestion and went to the Checkpoint license web page and
entered in the old VPN certificate key, but returned and said nothing was
found ?!?!?  I've e-mailed our rep and am waiting his reply.  As of right now,
I've only got 2 users in limbo dialing in direct.  I hope this is taken care
of soon!  Thanks for you time.

Eric Strecker

"Gaughan, Daniel" <[email protected]> wrote:

> When you upgraded, did you upgrade the SecuRemote license? Probably not.
> Using the old SecuRemote certificate number, go to the license web site
> (http://license.checkpoint.com/) and upgrade the SecuRemote as well.
>
> Daniel Gaughan

Eric Strecker, CCSA