RE: [FW1] Problem with SecuRemote after 4.0 -> 4.1 upgrade...

> When you upgraded, did you upgrade the SecuRemote license? Probably not.
> Using the old SecuRemote certificate number, go to the license web site
> (http://license.checkpoint.com/) and upgrade the SecuRemote as well.

It looks like the license page also gives out inconsistent information:

Request Details
---------------
Certificate Key:    xe14dx
Product:            CPVP-VSR-50-V41
Version:            4.0

License Issued
Expiration Date:    never

For the FireWall-1 module:
Host Id:            209.193.xxx.xxx
Features:           SRULIGHT
License String:     xxxx623b-90acab1b-2779xxxx

Interesting... I would have thought that product "CPVP-VSR-50-V41" would
be a version 4.1 product, no?  But it's giving me a 4.0 license and 4.0
license string.

-Rick