RE: [FW1] NAT problem

I am using AIX, here is what I did.

/usr/sbin/arp -s ether <IP_Address_ext> 00:06:xx:xx:xx:xx pub >>$LOGFILE
2>&1
/usr/sbin/arp -a |grep permanent >>$LOGFILE 2>&1
/usr/sbin/route add <IP_Address_ext> <IP_Address_int> >>$LOGFILE 2>&1

Try doing this:

arp -s ether <IP_EXT> AdapterAddress pub
route add <IP_EXT> <IP_INT>

don't forget the Type which should  probably be 'ether'

Joe

Joseph Voisin, Systems Administrator, Engel Canada Inc.
www.engelmachinery.com | [email protected] |PGP Fingerprint: A20B 135D 0920 074F C7FE  D72D 88A7 2521 5138 DFC2