[FW1] fw logexport causes 0 length switched log file

Help!

I have an interesting problem which my reseller says there is no fix for.

Firewall v4.0 build 4094 on NT v4 sp4

I have been doing logswitches every night for a long while now.

Recently I started experimenting with the fw logexport command and now fw
logswitch creates a zero length "switched" file. My reseller says it is a
known problem with no workaround.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Thanks,

James

James O'Shea                                Phone: 01534 882805
Broadband Networks Group                      FAX: 01534 882488
Jersey Telecoms                  Business Support: 01534 882234
http://www.jerseytelecoms.com/            Support: 08000 272755

The information contained in this E-mail is confidential. It may
also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the stated
addressee(s) and access to it by any other person is unauthorised.
If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate
or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this
E-mail. Such unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you have
received this E-mail in error, please delete it from your system.
If you require assistance, please contact our IS support desk.
Thank you.

( E-mail : [email protected] )