From: Jason Costomiris [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: lunes, 06 de noviembre de 2000 14:24
To: Carlos Infante
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] NAT problem

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 09:56:43AM +0100, Carlos Infante wrote:
:
: Hello all,
: I have a problem with my NAT
: I'm using a ftp server with a private address 10.x.x.x. because I want the
: external users grant access to the machine I'm performing NAT with a
: external IP in the subnet of the external interface of the firewall x.x.x.
4
: for the firewall and x.x.x.5 for the NATed address of the ftp server.
:
: I added the next  line in the cache arp  of the firewall module.
:
: arp -d <ip NATed of the ftp server> <MAC address of the firewall> pub

There's your problem right there..   You just deleted an arp entry.
You want arp -s.

Isn't it always the little things that get us? <g>

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.