[FW1] system status viewer

Hi all, I'm having an odd problem.  My system status viewer tells me that the
secondary firewall in my Nokia HA configuration (running VRRP monitored circuit)
is disconnected, even though its up and running with no problems.  Running "fw
stat" from the management server tells me that the "resource is temporarily
unavailable."  If I keep issuing the command, the systems will eventually report
that they are running the policy properly, only to be disconnected again when I
issue the command again.  "iclid - show vrrp" on the affected modules tells me
that the interfaces are in backup mode, which is the way they should be, and
running fw stat localhost reports that the same original policy is running.

I'm running Solaris 2.6 FW-1 SP7 on my management server and IPSO 3.2-fcs4 FW-1
SP3 on my Nokia IP650 module.

Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,
Rich

<<Disclaimer>>

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL or both.

This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient(s) named above.

If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have received this
email in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is
strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
by return email and permanently delete the copy you received.

Thank you.