Re: [FW1] Installing security policy

Have you verified that keys and master/clients files exist properly between the two?

You can check this by doing (from the module) fw fetch -d <ipaddr of mgt>

do this to a 1000 line scrollable dos window and you should see (somewhere close to
the top)  something that says 'peer wants to perform ****' where **** is the type of
authentication required, and should be fwa1.

You may be able to capture the debug to a text file and search.  You will search for
"Actual authentication I will perform is"  and all the code will be there.

CryptoTech