From: Adams, Gavin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 8:11 AM
To: 'Rick Osterberg'
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] SecuRemote license woes

One scenario (VPN-1 Product Manager):

"Hmmm, if 1,000 companies have asked for a 5,000 user SecuRemote license (even free), that must mean we have 5,000,000 VPN clients out there....

Marketing, do I have a story to tell you!"

I'm also not a fan of the licensing method. However, a decent VAR should be able to turn around a license in <24 hours. It's now SOP for any new purchase we make.

Regards,

--- Gavin