[FW1] os password and nt authentication

Hi,

	i have a customer that would like to use NT authentication for the
http services, but only for a restric group.
	As i saw in the documentation he has to join the firewall machine in
the domain and after that he can choose two options:
			1 - create a user called "generic*" to authenticate
all user in a external database (Nt domain)
			2 - create account by account in the firewall for it
check in the PDC

	My questions are:
		1- If my customer has 1000 user accounts in the NT domain
but only 400 user can access the http service.
		    How can i restrict the access to permit only the 400 to
pass through the firewall authenticating.
		    The only way for me is create the 400 account one by one
in the firewall, but it's crazy.

		2- Does the FW-1 support OS password authetication for
multiple NT domains???

	Leonardo S.L. Passeri Mangelli
	Infrastructure Services - COMPAQ Brazil
	Phone: 55-21-277-6180