[FW1] Solid Odbc Error in Reporting Server

Hi,

I have a running StandAlone Reporting Server. RTdatabase size 8 gb: Errors related:

1.On solerror.out file. `SOLID Utility Fatal Error 11003: File write failed, configuration exceeded` error is seen. How can I increase the database size?

2. On ssdebug.err , there'e an error of `Illegal index data block at address 1038943, level 0`. What is this?
3. I think after the database is corrupted(?), the `illegal user-name and password error` I get from the Solid Engine when I try to run the log consolidator engine again, isn't it?

Regards.

Ihsan Cakmakli
Bilpa A.S.