[FW1] PPTP

I have been able to use a PPTP client from behind my FW-1 connecting to an
external PPTP Server. There is no NAT happening on the FW-1 for my internal
network. I installed a PPTP server on my internal network and created the
appropriate rules however, I am unable to complete a connection from my PPTP
client on the Internet. The connection hangs while authenticating the user.
This client can connect to other PPTP servers, so it is not the client.

I moved the PPTP server outside the firewall, and had no problems
connecting. So I moved it back inside the firewall to the DMZ which is
nat'd. I added the ARP to the router, the route on the firewall and on the
router and added the static translation. I still cannot complete the
connection, it hangs on authentication.

My log shows the following
Action	Service		Source				Destination
Protocol

Accept	TCP1723	24.128.x.x			PPTPServer(Valid Addess)
tcp
Accept	34827		24.128.x.x			PPTPServer(Valid
Addess)	47
Drop	34827		PPTPServer(Valid Addess)	24.128.x.x
47
Drop	34827		PPTPServer(Valid Addess)	24.128.x.x
47

This is also what happened when I moved the server back to the internal
network and removed the NAT. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
john