    From:   [email protected][SMTP:[email protected]]
    Sent:   Friday, November 03, 2000 1:36 PM
    To:     [email protected]
    Subject:        [FW1] RE:

    You could put a router (Linux/Cisco/Nokia cluster depending on your
    budget) at a co-location site and run VPN links to the router over both
    WAN links. Routing everything (inbound and outbound) over the VPN's should
    give you load balancing and transparent link fail over without BGP4 (you
    don't even need ISP co-operation).

    Amanda.