From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 9:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Securemote installation problem

I have been trying to install the latest version of Securemote on Windows
2000.
My machine is a laptop which I take everywhere and also use to manage my
firewalls.
My problem is that because I have the GUI (policy / log / status) installed
Securemote will not install.
It says it has detected a copy of Firewall-1 and would I please un-install
it before putting Securemote on.

Has anybody found a work-around short of un-installing the GUI stuff -
installing Securemote - re-installing the GUI?

Check Point - please fix this.

Paul