[FW1] How to configure a series of RPC Ports

Hello All,

I am trying to configure a DCOM application to work through firewall. SQL server which is on internal network needs to communicate to the web server on the DMZ. I have configured SQL server so that it only communictes on a series of ports instead of Dynamically using the ports. I have open the port 135 RPC mapper port on the firewall to let internal network talk. Now I need to open the RPC ports say .. 9200-9245. I need to define a new RPC service in the policy editor for this B U T when I go configuring this FIREWALL 1 asks me for program number ???????????? what is this.. HOW DO I TELL firewall to use these ports for this service...

PLEASE HELP...........