From: Joe Delsol [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 5:44 PM
To: 'Andy David'; FW-1 List (E-mail)
Subject: RE: [FW1] SR over @HOME connection (See Notice Below)

The difference was probably the default settings in objects.c. With the latest release, the defaults of some values are set to true..

For those of you interested in the HOW-TO SR FROM BEHIND NAT.. This is your clue...
Assuming that you have a single gateway, look at your objects.c. Looking for IKE_NAT and FWZ_NAT. If you upgraded, your probably looking at values of false. The new installs will see that they are set to true.

I think that is it for 4.1 sp2

        Joe