Re: [FW1] SR over @HOME connection (See Notice Below)

It doesn't matter if its DSL or what.
What does matter is that I can use Securemote to connect from a machine at
home (NATed) trough the net to machines at work (NATed)
I have been battling to get it set up for over two weeks now. I have no
problem using any security (DES 3DES IKE FWZ etc) so long as I use anything
except DSL which is why I am following this thread so closely.
Paul

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:"Mike Titus" <[email protected]>
                    Sent by:                                    To:     <[email protected]>,
                    [email protected]        <[email protected]>
                    kpoint.com                                  cc:
                                                                Subject:     Re: [FW1] SR over @HOME connection (See Notice Below)

                    02-11-00 12:48
                    Please respond to "Mike Titus"

Why should it matter??