Re: [FW1] SR over @HOME connection (See Notice Below)

[email protected] wrote:

> DSL is not support by Checkpoint. It works sometimes and sometimes it does not.

How the heck does FW-1 care, or even know, about the medium being
used to transmit the data?  Thats just nonsense.

| Home   |          | Inter-   |          |  CSR   |     | VPN-1/ |
          (DSL)                (Frame)            (Ethernet)

You're telling me that somehow FW-1 is aware that some segment of
the data transit occured over DSL (which uses ATM frameing) and some-
how this causes problems?  I can't believe it.  If its true, I'll
be shocked.

Shock me.