[FW1] ahttpd.log

Hello
 It seems silly question , but I dont know how is ahttpd.log related to
Firewall logging . the matter it is getting very large file rapidly and I
cant find a way to automate archiving this file and opening new one . I
tried searching all the available manuals to my own used product and could find
anything. I am using Checkpoint 3.0b on Solaris 2.6 platform.
regards
Raed Al-Zou'bi
Systems Engineer
Computer Center
Jordan University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 3030 - 22110
Irbid - Jordan
Phone : 962 2 7095111 ext. 23365
Mobile:  962 79 601339