Re: [FW1] My translation is broken.

Yes I allowed ping im not getting any deny's or anyting of that nature.
Even trying telnet <machine> 80 doesnt get me anyting just says Unable to
connect to remote host: Connection refused

says that no matter what port i try. I dont know it seems to be work a
little bit here

but telnet <internal_ip> 80 works fine I get connected.