Re: [FW1] Installing FW-1 on Linux

I know what you mean.  I had to edit the rulebase because the objects.c
got truncated somehow and I kept getting not in scope.  What I want to
know is why.  Once I could compile and load with fw load everything was
good.  But I couldn't figure out why the Administrative GUI still
couldn't access the firewall rulebase.  Even though this machine was
both the firewall and the management console. I'm interested in comments
on this BTW.  It was like the management station didn't realize it was
supposed to manage that firewall anymore.

cameron.