[FW1] My translation is broken.

I need to see if my nat translations are working. Ive been battleing with
this for weeks.

I just want to get proxy arp going.

>From my firewall machine I cant seem to ping 206.65.184.34 and get a
response yet I can ping 192.168.254.101

                       [InterNEt Users]
--------INTERNET-----------------
       206.65.184.42
[ firewall ]
     | 192.168.254.110

   (HUB)-----------------------.
     |                         |
[192.168.254.101]   [192.168.254.102]
     WWW		   DB1

This is my setup right now I have my network objects/security settings
working fine. I just cant get network translation going.

from my firewall I can ping both my machines

I issue the commands

route add -host 206.65.184.34 192.168.254.101
arp -s 206.65.184.34 8:0:20:d9:37:1c pub   # That mac addr is the address
					   # of my firewalls hme0
					   # (206.65.184.42 ext. address)
					   # I even tried specifying the
					   # mac address of the internal
				           # machines noting.

# ping 206.65.184.34
no answer

Thats what I keep getting I just wanna configure NAT for my WWW
server. But having a real difficult time getting it working.
Do I need any patches or anyting this is a default CPFW 4.1 install
and setup.

Please send a copy to [email protected]