Re: [FW1] Bootp (Probably been asked before)

Brock,

These come from stations that are either DHCP or
BOOTP enabled. You can narrow down where they
come from by sticking a sniffer in the 'Source' network.

This network is the one listed in the log file. The log tells
you which interface the firewall saw it on too. How many
stations are on the networks, directly attached to the fw?
How many entries do you get?

If you don't want to see these, you can create an ws object
of that network and mask, then silently drop them. I've not
done this myself, but others have.

Search www.securepoint.com/fw1.

Robert

- -