RE: [FW1] Installing FW-1 on Linux

Now is when I wish I had many more boxes to test
with. I re-read your first post and below are some
links you may want to read through.

I recently had to reinstall on the same system,
and I used a backup copy of the files to replace
the generic ones. I ran into similar errors and by
editing the suspect files, I was able to get back to
where I left off.

Try this. Read the following as they may really help
you. Also, if they don't, you may have to do some
manual editing to finish. Don't give up!

http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0120.html
http://www.phoneboy.com/fw1/faq/0196.html

Robert