RE: [FW1] New Websense (4.2.3) release

Title: RE: [FW1] New Websense (4.2.3) release

Does it fix the bugs, for you? Which ones did you have?

We are getting two that show the end user of a browser that FW-1 ...

Thanks!
        Joe

--- Begin Message ---
Title: [FW1] New Websense (4.2.3) release

For those of you waiting for the bug fix for Websense and FW-1, they
released a new version (4.2.3) on Friday that my Websense rep. says fixes
the problem with FW-1 integration.

Geoff