RE: [FW1] Installing FW-1 on Linux

Title: RE: [FW1] Installing FW-1 on Linux

Well I have tried it a number of ways.  I first tried it by moving the entire conf directory.  Then I tried just the objects file.  Then I tried everything but the rules.  Always the same error message.

There really isn't much documentation available about porting a management station from one platform to another.

Gruntal & Co., L.L.C.'s e-mail system is for business purposes only.
Messages are not confidential. All e-mail may be reviewed by
authorized supervisors, compliance or internal audit personnel.
E-mail will be archived for at least three years and may be produced
to regulatory agencies or others with a legal right to access such
information. Gruntal will not accept trade order instructions via
e-mail. Please telephone your Account Executive to place trade orders.

Gruntal & Co., L.L.C.