[FW1] Nokia Upgrade

The Nokia platform is new to me so bear with me..

We have a Nokia IP600 with Firewall-1 4.1SP1. When I do fw ver it says

Checkpoint VPN-1 and Firewall-1 Version 4.1 SP1 Build 41492 IPSO build-11
SDK 849 [VPN+DES]

I'm running IPSO 3.2.1-fcs1

I have remote management on an NT Workstation that is Checkpoint VPN-1 and
Firewall-1 Version 4.1 SP1 Build 41439 [VPN+DES+STRONG]

I've downloaded the fw4.1-sp-2ipso3.2des and fw4.1-sp2strong files from
NOKIA.  Do I need a different install file to upgrade the NT workstation?

Also, are there more detailed install instructions for this than what I'm
seeing on Nokia's site? They just say run newpkg.  I guess I upgrade the NT
Remote Management first then the Nokia box?

Jimmy Dearing<<...>>