[FW1] FTP problem with Microsoft IIS server

I'm experiencing a problem when ftping to a IIS server from the internet.
You can connect to it and do a PWD but anytime you do an LS or PUT you get a
disconnection by host.  Upon reviewing the Firewall-1's logs I see a reject
based on rule 0 with the following comment.  reason: tried to open other
host port.

This a Nokia IP 330 running CheckPoint 2000 SP1.

I haven't received my ID and password for the checkpoint support site.  Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ray