[FW1] NTevnt vwr: failure copying 56 bytes...

Gurus,

My (ugh!) event viewer logs (a real misnomer) keep filling up with the
following:

FW1: copyin: failure copying 56 bytes from 0xF4A8C6B8 to 0x00000030
Error 0xC0000005

Have any of you had a similar problem? I've seen mention of this problem
before, but never any resolution...

Thanks,
ht.

--
Howard Tencer, CCSE
Networks and Security				150 York St., Suite 700