Re: [FW1] Securemote Issues - Urgent

Amit,
If you will configure IKE as the encryption scheme, then you can have separate
encryption domains, and separate sites created.  This way, users will download
topology from the enforcement point (a or b) and will encrypt to the same.  You will
need to change the policy/properties/desktop security tab and uncheck the respond to
unauthenticated cleartext topology requests.

HTH,