Re: [FW1] problem starting up FW 4.1 ...Need help!!!!

Vinnie,
This is the scenario I was driving toward in my conversation yesterday.  If you will
modify the ifdev file to contain the

le    accept

and do this for any other named interfaces you may have that do not already exist in
the file, then do the fw ctl uninstall and fw ctl install, then try the fw ctl
iflist.