Re: [FW1] NT to Nokia . . .

Yes, and be sure that the FireWall-1 service is not running when you copy these files...

Victor Barrientos wrote:

This are files you must copy to IPSO. $FWDIR/conf/objects.C (objects and properties)
$FWDIR/conf/*.W (security policy)
$FWDIR/conf/rulebases.fws (Combined rule bases for GUI clients)
$FWDIR/conf/fwauth.NDB (User database)
$FWDIR/conf/fwmusers Adminstrators
$FWDIR/conf/gui-clients Allow GUI Adminstrative hosts You should also copy any files over /lib you may have modified.Remember that any file *.NDB must be copied in binary mode. All others in ASCII mode. Sometimes it is neccessary to regenerate the rulebases.fws file and objects.C files once moved to the new management station. This is done when you no longer see your rulebases or objects once you login to the Gui Client on the new mangement console. Hope this help. Victor Barrientos
Tivoli certified Consultant
RSA Security Certified RSA ACE/Server Engineer
) Office:                  +54 11 4819 3903
) Fax:                     +54 11 4811 7103
+ Office eMail:          [email protected]
+ Alternative eMail:   [email protected]
: Unifon Web Site:    http://www.unifon.com.ar    ----- Original Message -----From: <[email protected]>To: <[email protected]>Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 5:08 PMSubject: [FW1] NT to Nokia . . . >