RE: [FW1] Any differences between fwui and fwpolicy on FW - 4.1?? ?

Hi everyone,

I'm confused.  fwpolicy is just a front-end to fwui, it exec's fwui.

When trying to run fwui and fwpolicy, I get an error saying "No license for
running a Motif client".

The NT gui does not require a license, but on Solaris both fwui and fwpolicy
require one.

Is there a Solaris client which does not require a license in v4.1 ?

Thanks for your help.
Norman.