[FW1] Installing FW-1 on Linux

Title: Installing FW-1 on Linux

I have been trying, in vain, to get FW-1 to run under RH 6.2.  Everything installs properly but when I start the FW daemon I get messages about various scope problems in the Setup.C and Wellfleet.C files.

Can anyone tell me what the heck is the problem?  I am porting the conf files from an NT install but the Setup.C file is in the Lib directory which I did not touch.  I did remove the ^M characters from the Objects.C file and even did a conf merge to no avail.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Gruntal & Co., L.L.C.'s e-mail system is for business purposes only.
Messages are not confidential. All e-mail may be reviewed by
authorized supervisors, compliance or internal audit personnel.
E-mail will be archived for at least three years and may be produced
to regulatory agencies or others with a legal right to access such
information. Gruntal will not accept trade order instructions via
e-mail. Please telephone your Account Executive to place trade orders.

Gruntal & Co., L.L.C.