RE: [FW1] E-Safe

Well, very bad news...  Finally, somebody from Aladdin call me this morning
about the phone msg I left friday's night.  Seem that they know about the
bug and are starting to investigate.

Please read carefully: This is not an Aladdin problem!  It is a flaw in some
code they licence from Checkpoint... So, they don't have to tell us there is
a problem.  I was even blame by their tech support for installing build 101
without checking ALL directories everyday...  Seeem I am not alone with this
personnal's flaw :-(

The specifically refuse to disclose ANY problem on their site.

This is not the first time we have issue with this company.  I have many
times report virus that where block in some release / sig and just pass
through with a new build/patch/sig.  Quality control is something they don't
know about it seem and worse, the customers are the enemies...

I have been told to copy all the msgs in the temp directory somewhere else,
to revert to build 99 and copy back the msg in the temp directory where they
SHOULD be process...   Quite conforting...

So, I advice all clients of E-Sage gateway build 101 to go look in the
espg\temp directory.  I just check and I have 75 new msg block there since
yesterday night.

I just hope that somebody from Aladdin is reading this and will escalate but
my personnal feeling is tha it's too late for this company.