RE: [FW1] UDP encapsulation. modifying objects.C

Management server. Remember to push policy after the changes.

-Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 3:23 PM
To: Michael Tench
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW1] UDP encapsulation. modifying objects.C

I have a HA (2 firewalls) and a separate Management console
Which machines should this go on?
Paul
----------------

C. Paul Simons
Corporate Network Services
IHS Energy Group, Englewood, CO.

Main:Direct:Fax:Mobile:Michael Tench

                    <[email protected]>                  To:
"Russo, Tim" <[email protected]>,
                    Sent by:
[email protected]

                    [email protected]        cc:

                    kpoint.com                                  Subject:
Re: [FW1] UDP encapsulation. modifying objects.C

                    30-10-00 07:28

I just added it in the section containing:
/:isakmp.udpencapsulation

It appears to be working fine.

>  :isakmp.udpencapsulation (
>          :resource (
>                    :type (refobj)
>                    :refname
>                              ("#_VPN1_IPSEC_encapsulation")
>                    )
>                    :active (true)
>                    )
>
>  Any ideas? Between what lines do I add this? Thanks.
>
>  -Tim
>  ________________________   ______     ____       ___          __

>  Tim Russo
>  Xchange, Inc.