[FW1] Policy Server management

After installing Firewall-1 4.1 with eval license I am trying to manage the policy
server...  I have configured users and gui clients in cpconfig- from wintel box trying
to connect gui manager to policy server (solaris)  and recieving "no license for
security policy editor"...
So, attempted to use gui editor on management server and received error - cannot find
libwinsock42.so...
Attempted putting  /opt/CPgui-41/clients/lib/ into the path and received same error?
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Casey DeBerry