[FW1] Log Viewer - missing details

Hello all,

I am having a problem with Checkpoint Firewall-1 its log viewer and missing
details.

> I just installed FW-1 v4.1 (sp2) on WinNT 4.0(sp6a).I have all the
> columns, but no details.

I took a look at the Log, and I had details on the Firewall log, until I
installed IE v5.5 .. then
all of a sudden, no details. Would IE 5.5 cause this to happen?  Should I
reinstall FW sp2?
should I reinstall NT sp6a?