RE: [FW1] UDP encapsulation. modifying objects.C

Dear Mr. Russo,

You have to add this in between the properties defined for your firewall
object. Search the Objects.C file for the name of the firewall object (
through which you would like to the UDP encapsulation enabled ) and add
these lines in between the various features configured for your firewall
object.

By default, FW-1 4.1 SP2 doesn't include this in the objects.C file.

Regards

S Shankara Narayanan