[FW1] how to change the security policy admin password and TCP timeout question

Hi.. Dear all,

I have a few question to ask, if u can answer me any of the questions, pls
reply me..Thanks :)

1)How to change the security policy admin password? FYI, our FW is installed
on Solaris, and we used NT for GUI, where can I add new  read only users and
change admin password? on SUN or GUI??

2)I tried to edit the rule 0, which is on the GUI interface->Policy tab ->
properties, there is a entry called TCP session timeout XXX  seconds.
Inbound/Outbond  May I know what the function of this and what is the
original setting used to be.  As I changed the no of timeout second to 60,
the user complain to me some of their internet application keep having
timeout.  but I forgot what is the original setting now (the no of second).
I think it was 0 second before that, but when I set to 0 , it prompt me it
is invalid? Can any one tell me what's going on?

3)How to add a permanent Proxy ARP entry in Solaris, I added a proxy a PRoxy
ARP for a IP to FW int MAC, but every time we reboot SUN, we got to re enter
the PROXY ARP, any method to make permanent

Tong