[FW1] Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 10:01:02 -0700

I am running FW-1 version 4.0 build 4031 on Windows NT
I keep getting the following repeating STOPS in my NT error logs. The software is working properly, but these errors are filling up my logs and turning them over too fast so I'm not getting any other data. Have any of you seen either of these or know what they mean?

System Log Error: FW1: fwh323_hdr_analyze: header does not start with 03
Application Log Error: FireWall-1: is_in_remote_auth_group: empty remote_auth_group

Thanks
Amanda

Amanda Acheson
Senior Network Administrator, MCSE